Ian Pearson has reviewed the Captain Sim Hercules C-130 for us. “…… From the heat of African deserts to the icepack of Antarctica and the rain forests of South America, the Hercules truly is an aviation epic, so it’s fitting that Captain Sim’s original FS9 release of this aircraft (reviewed a while ago here by Bill Womack) was dubbed the “Legendary C-130″.
The package has now been updated to Microsoft’s latest simulator version, FSX, and all the extra packs have finally been released so we thought we’d give it the once over again and see what’s changed and what’s been added. ….”.
You can read the review (and see Nick Churchill’s excellent illustrations) by clicking here.
The Captain Sim ‘Herc’ is available on simMarket of course.
- Seen An Aircraft You Don’t Recognize? - Friday, June 11, 2010
- Is Flight Simulation On The Decline?? - Friday, June 11, 2010
- Pacific Island Simulation Website Renewal - Friday, June 11, 2010
- WW2 Bombers Land At Boeing Field - Thursday, June 10, 2010
- Sporty’s Father Day Proposal - Thursday, June 10, 2010
- Matrox PowerDesk 4.0 Software - Thursday, June 10, 2010
- Vertigo Studios’ P-26 Hawk - Wednesday, June 9, 2010
- Free Tool From DBS - Wednesday, June 9, 2010
- Carenado’s FS2004 C185F Skywagon - Tuesday, June 8, 2010
- Free Space Flight Simulator Released - Tuesday, June 8, 2010