LROPS now resells 5x North Atlantic Plotting Charts. LROPS writes about this product “…. After the success of LROPS latest book: ‘The 767 Long Haul and ETOPS Guide’, we received numerous enquiries about providing our customers with plotting charts to practise what they’ve learned from the book. So, with that, we acquired quantities of charts that are sold in bundles of five.
The charts are genuine Jeppesen plotting charts used by real world pilots on a daily basis and will add a never before seen level of realism to your flight planning stages of flight. By buying your charts from LROPS, you save an average of 40% over buying from Jeppesen direct…..”.
Available now from simMarket!
- Seen An Aircraft You Don’t Recognize? - Friday, June 11, 2010
- Is Flight Simulation On The Decline?? - Friday, June 11, 2010
- Pacific Island Simulation Website Renewal - Friday, June 11, 2010
- WW2 Bombers Land At Boeing Field - Thursday, June 10, 2010
- Sporty’s Father Day Proposal - Thursday, June 10, 2010
- Matrox PowerDesk 4.0 Software - Thursday, June 10, 2010
- Vertigo Studios’ P-26 Hawk - Wednesday, June 9, 2010
- Free Tool From DBS - Wednesday, June 9, 2010
- Carenado’s FS2004 C185F Skywagon - Tuesday, June 8, 2010
- Free Space Flight Simulator Released - Tuesday, June 8, 2010