Steve Halpern of Flight1 in the States reports that “…… Flight One Software, in partnership with EZdok Software, is excited to announce the wide availability of EZdok Camera for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
EZdok Camera (EZCA) is a camera and effects system and manager that greatly enhances the pilot experience in FSX. One of the main and most exciting features of EZCA are the effects exerted on the pilot, immersing the virtual pilot in a more realistic physical simulation of aviation. We believe EZCA is one of the “Must Have” technologies for FSX and one of the few utility products that no virtual pilot would want to be without…..”.
“…… EZCA incorporates effects that are exerted on both the pilot and the virtual camera. The effects can be caused by varying aircraft accelerations, ground surfaces, and air turbulence. This technology makes flying in Flight Simulator more immersive and realistic due to the fact that instead of a stationary computer in front of you, your desktop comes alive with realistic representations of being in the flying environment. EZCA also provides an all new, greatly enhanced view control system for easy navigation throughout the virtual cockpit and cabin, around the aircraft, and around the Flight Simulator world, giving the aviator the ability to experience their flying from almost every viewpoint imaginable. This is all handled through aircraft presets, or through the main EZCA tool that allows pilots to create their own views and save them for quick access during their flights.
EZCA is also a great tool that can be used by flight sim movie making enthusiasts to make their videos more exciting.
- Seen An Aircraft You Don’t Recognize? - Friday, June 11, 2010
- Is Flight Simulation On The Decline?? - Friday, June 11, 2010
- Pacific Island Simulation Website Renewal - Friday, June 11, 2010
- WW2 Bombers Land At Boeing Field - Thursday, June 10, 2010
- Sporty’s Father Day Proposal - Thursday, June 10, 2010
- Matrox PowerDesk 4.0 Software - Thursday, June 10, 2010
- Vertigo Studios’ P-26 Hawk - Wednesday, June 9, 2010
- Free Tool From DBS - Wednesday, June 9, 2010
- Carenado’s FS2004 C185F Skywagon - Tuesday, June 8, 2010
- Free Space Flight Simulator Released - Tuesday, June 8, 2010