“The FSXFollow app turns your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch into a moving map for your flight simulator! Do you own Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator 2004 or older FS version? FSXFollow connects to the flight simulator directly through our free PC client.”
FSXFollow saves valuable screen real-estate on your desktop by using your
iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to display your aircrafts current position.
You can see the Flight simulator’s screen on your device.
- Connects to FSX, FS2004 and CFS.
- PC Client provided free (seewww.fsxfollow.com).
- Map supports drag to pan and pinch to zoom.
- Easy setup, no entering of ip adress required
- No local network needed
- Option to transfer screenshots to your iPad, iPhone and iTouch ( FSX
- Option to automatically snap to optimal zoom level
- Airplane on map shows direction of flying
- Color of airplane dependent on altitude
- Installed copy of Flight Simulator X or Flight Simulator 2004.
- Free PC Client must be installed to connect to simulator – download from
- Internet access required for PC Client and device.
WHO WE ARE:
PositionGames.com is a software development team based in Europe,
specialising in add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator (Windows).
Personalised and friendly support can be found via our support email
Future updates and additional features added to FSXFollow will be free for
- REX4 Texture Direct HD : download or box ? - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Just Flight – DC-8 Jetliner announced - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Jennasoft – Lyon Saint Ex. FS9 - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Skysoft – Lijiang Sanyi preview - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment X Italy - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-Res City New Orleans - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Concorde Performance System 2 preview - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Train Simulator 2015 announced - Monday, July 21, 2014
- Taxi2Gate – Doha 1st preview - Sunday, July 20, 2014
- Just Planes – Miami Intl 2013-2014 - Sunday, July 20, 2014