In the first minutes after having installed an advanced aircraft add-on, if you are not revising how it looks in your sim, you may be reading the flight tutorial. The Fokker 100 designed by Digital Aviation is not new on your hard disk I guess, but anyway, a new tutorial may be the way for hints and features you haven’t used yet.
David at flytutorial.com “..created and published a brand new tutorial for the Fokker 100 from Digital Aviation.”
“This tutorial is taking you through a complete flight from Zurich Switzerland to Dinard France, from a cold and dark situation to powering off the aircraft once arrived.
A 107 page PDF document of cleared instructions with screenshots that can be downloaded from www.flytutorial.com.
For the moment the English version is released and I am currently translating it into French and this version should be ready before Xmas
Donation is highly appreciated!
- All Aerosoft downloads at 15% OFF - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- White Digital Simulations : MBS Intl, Michigan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- HD Mesh Scenery V2 X-Plane : Japan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- FlightBeam Studios 2014/2015 projects - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Eaglesoft DG – Cirrus SR22GTSX for P3Dv2 - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- LatinVFR – Santa Cruz SLVR - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- MilViz – F-4E Phantom II Beta - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Thai Creation – Sawasdee Bangkok - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Aerosoft – Bergen X - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Project 79 – another Arabian airport - Sunday, July 27, 2014