In the first minutes after having installed an advanced aircraft add-on, if you are not revising how it looks in your sim, you may be reading the flight tutorial. The Fokker 100 designed by Digital Aviation is not new on your hard disk I guess, but anyway, a new tutorial may be the way for hints and features you haven’t used yet.
David at flytutorial.com “..created and published a brand new tutorial for the Fokker 100 from Digital Aviation.”
“This tutorial is taking you through a complete flight from Zurich Switzerland to Dinard France, from a cold and dark situation to powering off the aircraft once arrived.
A 107 page PDF document of cleared instructions with screenshots that can be downloaded from www.flytutorial.com.
For the moment the English version is released and I am currently translating it into French and this version should be ready before Xmas
Donation is highly appreciated!
- PMDG – Projects information - Monday, September 15, 2014
- “CPS” Concorde Performance System 3.0 - Monday, September 15, 2014
- A_A Sceneries KLIA Kuala Lumpur news - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Black Box Simulation – A340 preview update - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- FSPS – FSX Fiber Accelerator Update 1.3 - Friday, September 12, 2014
- IRIS Pro Training – Pilatus PC-21 75th Anniversary Edition - Friday, September 12, 2014
- Just Planes – Air Tindi “Ski Pilots” Bluray - Friday, September 12, 2014
- SkyHighSim – Belgrade X-Plane revealed - Thursday, September 11, 2014
- Drzewiecki UUEE patch in preparation - Thursday, September 11, 2014
- Wing Creation Inc 20% OFF for 2 weeks - Wednesday, September 10, 2014