Interested in military airplanes ? Flying Stations has a new FS9 pack for download. Photoreal 2D panels, enhanced VC, and night lighting effects, with custom soundsets. Yeah, interested enough you must be to read the following.
Steve Beeny is “..pleased to announce the next installment of the ongoing Canberra series for FS9 is ready for download from the link below. This pack forms the fifth in the series, following on from the B.1, B.2, Bomber Power and Tugs and Trainers packs recently released.”
“This pack is the first of three packs dedicated to overseas sales of the Canberra, starting with South American bomber canopy versions, and covers the B.Mk.62, T.Mk.64, B(I).52/82 and T.Mk.74 of the Argentine, Venezuelan and Peruvian air forces. Models now feature lightened VC glass, more accurate red-tint night-lighting for 2D panels, an autopilot, and a revised ‘parked parts’ system to beat the multiplayer/FS Recorder bug some users experienced.
Repaints will be coming out very soon via our web site, as will an eventual paint kit. All the best and Happy Flying,
- Lionheart – LJ24B FSX/P3D/P3DV2 - Tuesday, September 2, 2014
- LHSimulations – Krk Island – Rijeka Airport - Tuesday, September 2, 2014
- Blueprint – KEWR Newark Liberty Intl FS9 - Tuesday, September 2, 2014
- Flightdeck Solutions for 777 - Monday, September 1, 2014
- Carenado PC12 interior preview - Monday, September 1, 2014
- LatinVFR – KSNA John Wayne preview #1 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- X-Plane 10 Global 64bit Best Of - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Thai Creation Bangkok Sawasdee FSX incoming - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Just Planes – SAS A340-300 Bluray - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014