Interested in military airplanes ? Flying Stations has a new FS9 pack for download. Photoreal 2D panels, enhanced VC, and night lighting effects, with custom soundsets. Yeah, interested enough you must be to read the following.
Steve Beeny is “..pleased to announce the next installment of the ongoing Canberra series for FS9 is ready for download from the link below. This pack forms the fifth in the series, following on from the B.1, B.2, Bomber Power and Tugs and Trainers packs recently released.”
“This pack is the first of three packs dedicated to overseas sales of the Canberra, starting with South American bomber canopy versions, and covers the B.Mk.62, T.Mk.64, B(I).52/82 and T.Mk.74 of the Argentine, Venezuelan and Peruvian air forces. Models now feature lightened VC glass, more accurate red-tint night-lighting for 2D panels, an autopilot, and a revised ‘parked parts’ system to beat the multiplayer/FS Recorder bug some users experienced.
Repaints will be coming out very soon via our web site, as will an eventual paint kit. All the best and Happy Flying,
- All Aerosoft downloads at 15% OFF - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- White Digital Simulations : MBS Intl, Michigan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- HD Mesh Scenery V2 X-Plane : Japan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- FlightBeam Studios 2014/2015 projects - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Eaglesoft DG – Cirrus SR22GTSX for P3Dv2 - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- LatinVFR – Santa Cruz SLVR - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- MilViz – F-4E Phantom II Beta - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Thai Creation – Sawasdee Bangkok - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Aerosoft – Bergen X - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Project 79 – another Arabian airport - Sunday, July 27, 2014