Interested in military airplanes ? Flying Stations has a new FS9 pack for download. Photoreal 2D panels, enhanced VC, and night lighting effects, with custom soundsets. Yeah, interested enough you must be to read the following.
Steve Beeny is “..pleased to announce the next installment of the ongoing Canberra series for FS9 is ready for download from the link below. This pack forms the fifth in the series, following on from the B.1, B.2, Bomber Power and Tugs and Trainers packs recently released.”
“This pack is the first of three packs dedicated to overseas sales of the Canberra, starting with South American bomber canopy versions, and covers the B.Mk.62, T.Mk.64, B(I).52/82 and T.Mk.74 of the Argentine, Venezuelan and Peruvian air forces. Models now feature lightened VC glass, more accurate red-tint night-lighting for 2D panels, an autopilot, and a revised ‘parked parts’ system to beat the multiplayer/FS Recorder bug some users experienced.
Repaints will be coming out very soon via our web site, as will an eventual paint kit. All the best and Happy Flying,
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Synchro-soft soundset for Cessna 195 FSX - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Intrasystem tools - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Liverpool – Manchester route for Train Sim - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- New pics of FlightBeam KSFO HD - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Taxi2Gate : bundles and Hamad FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- CYQR Regina project for FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft – Tromsø X preview - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Feelthere Sale : 30% OFF at simMarket - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft A318/A319 and Heathrow Beta video - Monday, August 25, 2014