Interested in military airplanes ? Flying Stations has a new FS9 pack for download. Photoreal 2D panels, enhanced VC, and night lighting effects, with custom soundsets. Yeah, interested enough you must be to read the following.
Steve Beeny is “..pleased to announce the next installment of the ongoing Canberra series for FS9 is ready for download from the link below. This pack forms the fifth in the series, following on from the B.1, B.2, Bomber Power and Tugs and Trainers packs recently released.”
“This pack is the first of three packs dedicated to overseas sales of the Canberra, starting with South American bomber canopy versions, and covers the B.Mk.62, T.Mk.64, B(I).52/82 and T.Mk.74 of the Argentine, Venezuelan and Peruvian air forces. Models now feature lightened VC glass, more accurate red-tint night-lighting for 2D panels, an autopilot, and a revised ‘parked parts’ system to beat the multiplayer/FS Recorder bug some users experienced.
Repaints will be coming out very soon via our web site, as will an eventual paint kit. All the best and Happy Flying,
- Taxi2Gate – TKPK St Kitts in stock - Saturday, September 20, 2014
- DreamFlight / Jetstream Designs present Perpignan Rivesaltes - Saturday, September 20, 2014
- simMarket Newsletter - Saturday, September 20, 2014
- TSS – L-1011 TriStar soundset FSX/FS9 - Saturday, September 20, 2014
- Train Sim 2015 (German version) at simMarket - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment Sweden FSX/P3D - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- WDS – KMBS Airport development progress - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Navigraph Airac Cycle 1410 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- MSK – Saab MFI-17 / PAC Mushshak - Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Airbus products : prices and release planning - Tuesday, September 16, 2014