With vasFMC, you get various systems simulated in a standalone program you can integrate with FSX / FS2004 / X-Plane on Windows / Mac OS / Linux operations systems.
It’s also a gauge you can insert in FS2004 panels, and soon in FSX panels. The features list is already long because it simulates the ND, PFD and FMC in its Boeing style, or preferred as MCDU in Airbus style. This freeware stuff will be explained with further details on this webpage, and the preview shown in their forum.
- Eaglesoft DG – Cirrus SR22GTSX for P3Dv2 - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- LatinVFR – Santa Cruz SLVR - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- MilViz – F-4E Phantom II Beta - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Thai Creation – Sawasdee Bangkok - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Aerosoft – Bergen X - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Project 79 – another Arabian airport - Sunday, July 27, 2014
- BdoAviation – Jeddah airport FS2004 - Sunday, July 27, 2014
- Majestic Software – Dash 8 Q400 v1.01 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Navigraph Airac Cycle 1408 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- The Diamond DA40 by Alabeo is here - Thursday, July 24, 2014