Via Bert Groner of FS Magazin, we hear the sad news that the freeware Virtual Aviation Suite, well known for the popular “vasFMC” product, is closing its doors within the next few weeks.
In this post at the VAS Forums, Alex Wemmer explains his reasons for the closure, with which I’m sure many developers and those involved with FS organisations and sites will sympathise greatly.
In common with, we’re sure, the entire FS community, simFlight wishes Alex all the best for the future and whatever it brings.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014