Via Bert Groner of FS Magazin, we hear the sad news that the freeware Virtual Aviation Suite, well known for the popular “vasFMC” product, is closing its doors within the next few weeks.
In this post at the VAS Forums, Alex Wemmer explains his reasons for the closure, with which I’m sure many developers and those involved with FS organisations and sites will sympathise greatly.
In common with, we’re sure, the entire FS community, simFlight wishes Alex all the best for the future and whatever it brings.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014