It’s time to have your hands on X-Plane 10 and test it yourself. Grab the downloadable demo, visit the screenshots as there are some more you may have not seen yet like airports preview with ground vehicles and static objects.
As usual, X-Planes works on PC, Mac and Linux. The final product should be on the market at Christmas.
Update: In an e-mail sent out to advertise the new demo of X-Plane 10, Austin Meyer recommends the following to show off the capabilities of the team’s latest release:
“Fly north from KSEA to downtown Seattle if you can, at low altitude, at night, with HDR on in the rendering options screen, and maybe full-screen no-HUD view… there is a lot of exploring to be done, much much more to come!”
- Flightdeck Solutions for 777 - Monday, September 1, 2014
- Carenado PC12 interior preview - Monday, September 1, 2014
- LatinVFR – KSNA John Wayne preview #1 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- X-Plane 10 Global 64bit Best Of - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Thai Creation Bangkok Sawasdee FSX incoming - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Just Planes – SAS A340-300 Bluray - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Synchro-soft soundset for Cessna 195 FSX - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Intrasystem tools - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Liverpool – Manchester route for Train Sim - Wednesday, August 27, 2014