It’s time to have your hands on X-Plane 10 and test it yourself. Grab the downloadable demo, visit the screenshots as there are some more you may have not seen yet like airports preview with ground vehicles and static objects.
As usual, X-Planes works on PC, Mac and Linux. The final product should be on the market at Christmas.
Update: In an e-mail sent out to advertise the new demo of X-Plane 10, Austin Meyer recommends the following to show off the capabilities of the team’s latest release:
“Fly north from KSEA to downtown Seattle if you can, at low altitude, at night, with HDR on in the rendering options screen, and maybe full-screen no-HUD view… there is a lot of exploring to be done, much much more to come!”
- Project 79 – another Arabian airport - Sunday, July 27, 2014
- BdoAviation – Jeddah airport FS2004 - Sunday, July 27, 2014
- Majestic Software – Dash 8 Q400 v1.01 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Navigraph Airac Cycle 1408 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- The Diamond DA40 by Alabeo is here - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- REX4 Texture Direct HD : download or box ? - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Just Flight – DC-8 Jetliner announced - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Jennasoft – Lyon Saint Ex. FS9 - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Skysoft – Lijiang Sanyi preview - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment X Italy - Tuesday, July 22, 2014