It’s time to have your hands on X-Plane 10 and test it yourself. Grab the downloadable demo, visit the screenshots as there are some more you may have not seen yet like airports preview with ground vehicles and static objects.
As usual, X-Planes works on PC, Mac and Linux. The final product should be on the market at Christmas.
Update: In an e-mail sent out to advertise the new demo of X-Plane 10, Austin Meyer recommends the following to show off the capabilities of the team’s latest release:
“Fly north from KSEA to downtown Seattle if you can, at low altitude, at night, with HDR on in the rendering options screen, and maybe full-screen no-HUD view… there is a lot of exploring to be done, much much more to come!”
- Taxi2Gate – TKPK St Kitts in stock - Saturday, September 20, 2014
- DreamFlight / Jetstream Designs present Perpignan Rivesaltes - Saturday, September 20, 2014
- simMarket Newsletter - Saturday, September 20, 2014
- TSS – L-1011 TriStar soundset FSX/FS9 - Saturday, September 20, 2014
- Train Sim 2015 (German version) at simMarket - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment Sweden FSX/P3D - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- WDS – KMBS Airport development progress - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Navigraph Airac Cycle 1410 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- MSK – Saab MFI-17 / PAC Mushshak - Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Airbus products : prices and release planning - Tuesday, September 16, 2014