It’s time to have your hands on X-Plane 10 and test it yourself. Grab the downloadable demo, visit the screenshots as there are some more you may have not seen yet like airports preview with ground vehicles and static objects.
As usual, X-Planes works on PC, Mac and Linux. The final product should be on the market at Christmas.
Update: In an e-mail sent out to advertise the new demo of X-Plane 10, Austin Meyer recommends the following to show off the capabilities of the team’s latest release:
“Fly north from KSEA to downtown Seattle if you can, at low altitude, at night, with HDR on in the rendering options screen, and maybe full-screen no-HUD view… there is a lot of exploring to be done, much much more to come!”
- Taxi2Gate : bundles and Hamad FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- CYQR Regina project for FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft – Tromsø X preview - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Feelthere Sale : 30% OFF at simMarket - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft A318/A319 and Heathrow Beta video - Monday, August 25, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – England & Wales - Monday, August 25, 2014
- Magdeburg–Cochstedt EDBC in development - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- FlightFactor : A350 project for X-Plane - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Carenado PA34 Seneca V HD Series FSX/P3D - Saturday, August 23, 2014
- JustFlight – DC-8 Jetliner Series 50 to 70 - Saturday, August 23, 2014