.. and for FS2004 is back on the market at the BlackBoxSimulation website. It was initially developed for FS2002 as the 3D design complexity demonstrates that. Browsing their store, you’ll see they are also preparing the product pages of other FS2002 add-ons, famous in their times, like 777, or Dash 8.
That’s fine if you found the FS2002 box in your shed or in one of those old-games-sales and you have been looking for add-ons to expand your sim. But what can we have for FSX ? Well, no more news about the 737 Pro for JustFlight since our last mention here.
- MSK – Saab MFI-17 / PAC Mushshak - Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Airbus products : prices and release planning - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Greek Airports Project – Hellas Sea Base - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Taxi2Gate – St. Kitts TKPK project unveiled - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-Res City Las Vegas - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- PMDG – Projects information - Monday, September 15, 2014
- “CPS” Concorde Performance System 3.0 - Monday, September 15, 2014
- A_A Sceneries KLIA Kuala Lumpur news - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Black Box Simulation – A340 preview update - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- FSPS – FSX Fiber Accelerator Update 1.3 - Friday, September 12, 2014