This one has been out for a while at their site, which is why you may have seen numerous repaints appearing at the freeware sites, but is now available through simMarket as well.
The Nemeth Designs AS350 Ecureuil (Squirrel) is known as the “Astar” in the USA, where the original name and its English translation have a different meaning. The aircraft itself, however, is a very popular single turbine engined helicopter that has been used for a very wide array of operations.
Nemeth Designs have modelled the B1 and B3 variants in a number of roles, full details of which can be found here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014