Newly released for Microsoft’s Flight Simulator X, FSDreamTeam’s new “GSX” tool is another addition to the experience depth at airports – this time regardless of whether they are default or add-on.
While at first this might seem like a direct replacement for Aerosoft’s long term incumbent Airport Enhancement Services, there are distinct differences between the two and, depending on how you use your sim, you might like to consider running both side by side even if you are an AES user already. If you’re not, or have no idea what AES is, but fly to modern commercial airports in the sim then you might want to take a look anyway. For more details and to download the demo, visit the FSDreamTeam product page for GSX.
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014