Newly released for Microsoft’s Flight Simulator X, FSDreamTeam’s new “GSX” tool is another addition to the experience depth at airports – this time regardless of whether they are default or add-on.
While at first this might seem like a direct replacement for Aerosoft’s long term incumbent Airport Enhancement Services, there are distinct differences between the two and, depending on how you use your sim, you might like to consider running both side by side even if you are an AES user already. If you’re not, or have no idea what AES is, but fly to modern commercial airports in the sim then you might want to take a look anyway. For more details and to download the demo, visit the FSDreamTeam product page for GSX.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014