Again, this is slightly off the beaten track for simFlight, but once again, there is also a more than tenuous link between military simulator Armed Assault 3 and flight simulation – that link is ArmA developers Bohemia Interactive‘s other ongoing project, Take On Helicopters.
As much of the technology used in TKOH is shared with development of the next installment in the ArmA series, we thought you might be interested in this development update from Daniel Musil, Project Lead for ArmA3. Apparently, there are users out there that now use its predecessor, ArmA2, as a combat flight simulator, so it’ll be interesting to see what the aviation side of ArmA3 is like as well.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014