Again, this is slightly off the beaten track for simFlight, but once again, there is also a more than tenuous link between military simulator Armed Assault 3 and flight simulation – that link is ArmA developers Bohemia Interactive‘s other ongoing project, Take On Helicopters.
As much of the technology used in TKOH is shared with development of the next installment in the ArmA series, we thought you might be interested in this development update from Daniel Musil, Project Lead for ArmA3. Apparently, there are users out there that now use its predecessor, ArmA2, as a combat flight simulator, so it’ll be interesting to see what the aviation side of ArmA3 is like as well.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014