One thing that simFlight’s staff would never think to call Washington DC is “Tropical”, but, nevertheless, developers Tropicalsim have created a rendition of its Ronald Reagan National Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, Flight Simulator X and Lockheed-Martin Prepar3D.
DCA is an interesting airport. Situated only 3 miles from Downtown Washington, it is the closest airport by far to the United States’ capital city, but its approaches are complicated by this – and the proximity of some very important buildings – resulting in the airport limiting its flights and capacity to get larger aircraft to use more distant and larger facilities.
Click here to see all the screenshots and more details of the scenery.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014