No fewer than seven other titles in the Just Planes catalogue have featured the operations of Air Canada, but this eighth video, available now from simMarket, covers Low Cost Subsidiary Jazz‘s fleet of commuter jets and turboprops.
The all-Bombardier line-up features the CRJ-200 and CRJ-705 jets and the DASH8-Q400 turboprop, providing an insight into the carrier’s operations and practices as filmed from the crew’s perspective. To purchase your copy, click here.
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014