No fewer than seven other titles in the Just Planes catalogue have featured the operations of Air Canada, but this eighth video, available now from simMarket, covers Low Cost Subsidiary Jazz‘s fleet of commuter jets and turboprops.
The all-Bombardier line-up features the CRJ-200 and CRJ-705 jets and the DASH8-Q400 turboprop, providing an insight into the carrier’s operations and practices as filmed from the crew’s perspective. To purchase your copy, click here.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014