France VFR’s Haute Normandie title has come to simMarket, covering the area with the developers’”VFR Regional” range allowing them to “generate the most realistic and dense environments ever seen. It does not intend to model real world accurately but to create a copy “as real as it gets” on a massive scale. It will evolve to adapt to the needs and new data available.”
The FranceVFR scenery has 0.85m/pixel resolution ground textures based on IGN aerial photography over a LOD13 (4.75m resolution) base mesh, with obstacles based on SIA databases. AI routes are used to place autogen structures, adding “Hundreds of thousands of objects and notable buildings integrated into the environment (churches, power plants, silos, castles, industrial tanks, bridges, tolls, cranes, boats, streetlights, road signs …)”
For full details, screenshots and to purchase, click here.
EDIT : and it includes now their new and exclusive Autogen technology 3DAutomation, the one we announced here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014