Both versions of the aircraft advertise “All aircraft systems operate according to the manual of the aircraft as well as the procedures” and “Full control of all commands manually based on actual aircraft”, along with 15 liveries in the package with more available through a console package, while the FSX native version also includes the texture features such as bump mapping that are peculiar to that platform.
- Just Flight – Conington Airfield FSX P3D
- Turbulent Designs – KGPI Glacier Park Intl Preview
- Just Flight – Dunkirk Spitfire Manuals
- AirWorthy Designs – Grand Case Esperance Preview
- Helgoland For Aerofly FS 2
- MP Design Studio – UTVA 75 FSX P3D
- Vidan Design – Aalborg Preview Update
- Fly The Maddog X – Ready for boarding !