Fed up of having to rush through your pre-flight, because you know that if you don’t you won’t have enough battery charge to start the engine? Most simmers are aware of the ridiculously short battery life in FSX which has, unfortunately ported over into ESP and hence from there into Lockheed-Martin’s Prepar3D as well.
Flight 1 have now released “BatX“, a tool that allows you to alter the time taken for the battery to discharge and, if necessary, to recharge it with a single click. For more details, please visit the product page at Flight1.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014