Fed up of having to rush through your pre-flight, because you know that if you don’t you won’t have enough battery charge to start the engine? Most simmers are aware of the ridiculously short battery life in FSX which has, unfortunately ported over into ESP and hence from there into Lockheed-Martin’s Prepar3D as well.
Flight 1 have now released “BatX“, a tool that allows you to alter the time taken for the battery to discharge and, if necessary, to recharge it with a single click. For more details, please visit the product page at Flight1.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014