On their forums, developers A2A Simulations have announced a partnership with the Chanute Air Museum‘s “Heatwave” restoration project and Czech Master Resin to bring a P-51H “Lightweight Mustang” to their Aircraft Factory line-up.
According to development team head Scott Gentile’s announcement, “This is a project that has been in the pipeline for a very long time, going back and forth from front burner to back burner as other schedules are met. We are pleased that it is, however, continuing to progress with the help of some incredible organizations.”
Beyond the project announcement, not much has been said about the package, but what has been announced can be found here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014