The McDonnell Douglas (Boeing) F-15E Strike Eagle is the most modern incarnation of the iconic aircraft, seating 2 crew rather than the interceptor variants’ single pilot and with the ability to carry significantly more fuel, weight and variety of ordinance into combat.
Although the name implies that it is the “mud moving” variant of the venerable fighter, the F-15E is actually more than capable of holding its own in the air as well, which is probably partially why it is such a popular model with the simulator fraternity – Microprose based an entire sim around the type, while we have at least two available for FSX users as well.
The Military Visualisations (MilViz) F-15E features a long list of functionality, including enhanced airbases and AI so if you are a fan of modern military aviation, you will probably want to check it out!
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014