It’s not quite the news that many flight simulator enthusiasts will be hoping for, but Lockheed-Martin have announced a lower-cost license for their Prepar3D flight simulator, targetting schools, classrooms and students.
The new academic license, costing US$49.95, is for “educational efforts at or below undergraduate level” and joins the US$199 retail license and US$9.95pcm developer subscription.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014