With the new build released of iRacing today, those following Robert Graf‘s progress in the DOM/GNL series might be wondering why there’s been no word recently. Well, unfortunately, Robert’s campaign has had a few dents put in it, with his involvement in two yellow flag incidents at Martinsville leading to his being excluded from the next race due to penalty points incurred.
With his penalty served, Robert rejoined the season last week at Texas only to be caught up running into a major accident ahead of him in the early stages of the race, which was then terminated due to a server misconfiguration. Texas will probably be re-run next, as there are still problems with the Bristol Speedway, so we wish Robert the best for the restart after the red flag!
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014