With the new build released of iRacing today, those following Robert Graf‘s progress in the DOM/GNL series might be wondering why there’s been no word recently. Well, unfortunately, Robert’s campaign has had a few dents put in it, with his involvement in two yellow flag incidents at Martinsville leading to his being excluded from the next race due to penalty points incurred.
With his penalty served, Robert rejoined the season last week at Texas only to be caught up running into a major accident ahead of him in the early stages of the race, which was then terminated due to a server misconfiguration. Texas will probably be re-run next, as there are still problems with the Bristol Speedway, so we wish Robert the best for the restart after the red flag!
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014