Racing simulation iRacing.com have today released a new build, adding a new car, a new track and more updated functionality.
The famous Twin Ring Motegi in Japan is the new addition on the track side, as a paid for extra, while the Cadillac CTS-V car joins the line up of free vehicles – taking its place on the Week 13 schedule at Laguna Seca to give drivers a taste before the new Season starts next week.
With the recent announcements that iRacing have signed agreements to add a RUF RT12R and the Donington Park circuit in the UK to the development queue, as well as the sim sponsoring Travis Pastrana’s entry into NASCAR and him using the sim for training and competing against other iRacing users, it appears that iRacing will continue to go from strength to strength in the future.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014