Racing simulation iRacing.com have today released a new build, adding a new car, a new track and more updated functionality.
The famous Twin Ring Motegi in Japan is the new addition on the track side, as a paid for extra, while the Cadillac CTS-V car joins the line up of free vehicles – taking its place on the Week 13 schedule at Laguna Seca to give drivers a taste before the new Season starts next week.
With the recent announcements that iRacing have signed agreements to add a RUF RT12R and the Donington Park circuit in the UK to the development queue, as well as the sim sponsoring Travis Pastrana’s entry into NASCAR and him using the sim for training and competing against other iRacing users, it appears that iRacing will continue to go from strength to strength in the future.
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014