The Wilco/FeelThere/Aeroplane Heaven “737PIC Evolution” product is now available from simMarket as a Deluxe boxed product – although according to the product information, the boxed version does still require the same internet activation as its download.
Although there are a veritable plethora of Boeing 737 add-ons out there, Wilco’s product is, at present, the only one to recreate the “Classic” series of -300, -400 and -500 series aircraft in Microsoft FSX. Slightly unusually, as more users switch to 64-bit operating systems for the advantages they bring with them, the product also states specifically that these are not supported.
If you are still using a 32-bit OS, however, the 737PIC Evolution package comes with 36 liveries, the aforementioned three variants and an impressive line-up of features and systems. Full product information can be found here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014