The Wilco/FeelThere/Aeroplane Heaven “737PIC Evolution” product is now available from simMarket as a Deluxe boxed product – although according to the product information, the boxed version does still require the same internet activation as its download.
Although there are a veritable plethora of Boeing 737 add-ons out there, Wilco’s product is, at present, the only one to recreate the “Classic” series of -300, -400 and -500 series aircraft in Microsoft FSX. Slightly unusually, as more users switch to 64-bit operating systems for the advantages they bring with them, the product also states specifically that these are not supported.
If you are still using a 32-bit OS, however, the 737PIC Evolution package comes with 36 liveries, the aforementioned three variants and an impressive line-up of features and systems. Full product information can be found here.
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014