MMOHut has posted a video to YouTube that shows footage and an interview with a member of the development team of upcoming Massively Multiplayer dogfight game “World of Warplanes“.
Apart from passing on the current state of play regarding the game, the Wargaming.net representative also discusses future plans, such as integration with the ‘Clan Wars‘ element of existing free-to-play MMO game “World of Tanks” and the way the game mechanics are planned to work.
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014