The CFM56-3 series of engines was developed for probably the most popular range of airliners in aviation history – Boeing “Classic” 737 series of the -300, -400 and -500 variants.
To improve your experience with FSX versions of these aircraft, Synchro-Soft have today released a replacement soundpack for aircraft which feature the engines. Although the video shows it used with the commercial Wilco 737 Pilot in Command, the soundset will also work with freeware packages as well. The product page for the CFM-56B Soundset can be found here.
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014