We mentioned yesterday that upcoming online multiplayer flight game World of Warplanes was in alpha testing and that they were still accepting applications. Well how do you fancy a quick ‘in’ to that testing? Yes? How good is your artistry and imagination?
The game’s developers are running a ‘mascot competition‘ with a prize of immediate entry into the alpha test: “The World of Warplanes Community Team invites you to participate in the Warplanes Mascot Contest. Design your very own mascot for World of Warplanes and get a chance to win a Global Alpha Test access. Authors of the best and most creative works will become World of Warplanes Global Alpha test-pilots instantly.”
For more details, see the WoWP news article, here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014