PFPX stands for Professional Flight Planner X. Here and there in simmers forums, we can read how much the community is eagerly waiting for it. And it’s easy to understand why : it’s being developed by the same team who made TOPCAT, the highly detailed and accurate preflight calculation / dispatch tool.
Latest news report the actual work aims at Navigraph updates and external add-ons support, and TOPCAT integration to complete.
PFPX will add in your pilot docs the flight plan with the advanced features one can expect like NAT and PACOT routes, SID/STARs, Airac Cycles updates by Navigraph, RVSM or standard cruise flight altitudes systems, and ETOPS rules among others.
And it will be able to integrate TOPCAT data for a complete dispatch preflight file. Of course it will also export the flight plan file to your aircraft FMC or other tool you may have.
After PFPX release, Christian Grill intends to update again TOPCAT for other add-on aircraft according to the community needs, maybe the 737 NGX.
- All Aerosoft downloads at 15% OFF - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- White Digital Simulations : MBS Intl, Michigan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- HD Mesh Scenery V2 X-Plane : Japan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- FlightBeam Studios 2014/2015 projects - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Eaglesoft DG – Cirrus SR22GTSX for P3Dv2 - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- LatinVFR – Santa Cruz SLVR - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- MilViz – F-4E Phantom II Beta - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Thai Creation – Sawasdee Bangkok - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Aerosoft – Bergen X - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Project 79 – another Arabian airport - Sunday, July 27, 2014