For users that prefer their airports to come with packaging wrapped round them rather than as downloads, Aerosoft‘s updated German Airports 3 2012 X package is now available from simMarket in the boxed edition as well.
In case you missed the download version release, the new GAP3 2012 X package includes new versions of the airports at Hamburg, Bremen, Berlin-Tegel, Paderborn-Lippstadt and Luebeck, with AES lite included as standard, plus full AES compatibility and all the other features we have come to expect from the German Airports team of developers. For full details, click here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014