Looking for a light twin to explore the world of X-Plane? Carenado might have the answer with their version of the venerable, but still popular, PA-34 Seneca II.
The Seneca is used around the world for twin engine training, air taxi, light business aircraft or just a simple tourer with the capability to lift more than a single engined aircraft, so it’s an excellent introduction to the world of multi-engined flight. Carenado’s package comes with custom avionics, sounds and more coding above and beyond that default to the host sim. For full details and to purchase, visit the product page.
The developers do ask potential purchasers to note that although the Seneca will work properly in X-Plane 10, it was not developed specifically for that platform and is missing some of the latest features. A full compatibility patch to XP10 is planned.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014