Looking for a light twin to explore the world of X-Plane? Carenado might have the answer with their version of the venerable, but still popular, PA-34 Seneca II.
The Seneca is used around the world for twin engine training, air taxi, light business aircraft or just a simple tourer with the capability to lift more than a single engined aircraft, so it’s an excellent introduction to the world of multi-engined flight. Carenado’s package comes with custom avionics, sounds and more coding above and beyond that default to the host sim. For full details and to purchase, visit the product page.
The developers do ask potential purchasers to note that although the Seneca will work properly in X-Plane 10, it was not developed specifically for that platform and is missing some of the latest features. A full compatibility patch to XP10 is planned.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014