The stylish and futuristic Aerospool WT-9 Dynamic for FSX, from Lionheart Studios, has undergone an upgrade to version 1.3, part of which is that it now includes direct support for Lockheed-Martin Prepar3D as well as the Microsoft platform.
As usual, its developer has been pushing the boundaries of what the FS model compilers are capable of, to get the shape as smooth and accurate as possible, then fitted the interior with a high-spec avionics suite and a choice of pilot figures. For more screenshots and to purchase the model, visit the product page at simMarket, here.
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014