In order to give an example of the A320-X systems simulation depth, Andrew Wilson of Flight Sim Labs explained what the fuel system is currently being able to reproduce.
In each inner and outer wings fuel tanks, the A320 have multiple sensors that enable the fuel valves and transfer modes control through the FSLCUs, because the systems knows where the fuel is inside the tank. That is reproduced in FSX by FSLabs.
- Thai Creation – Sawasdee Bangkok - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Aerosoft – Bergen X - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Project 79 – another Arabian airport - Sunday, July 27, 2014
- BdoAviation – Jeddah airport FS2004 - Sunday, July 27, 2014
- Majestic Software – Dash 8 Q400 v1.01 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Navigraph Airac Cycle 1408 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- The Diamond DA40 by Alabeo is here - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- REX4 Texture Direct HD : download or box ? - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Just Flight – DC-8 Jetliner announced - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Jennasoft – Lyon Saint Ex. FS9 - Wednesday, July 23, 2014