In order to give an example of the A320-X systems simulation depth, Andrew Wilson of Flight Sim Labs explained what the fuel system is currently being able to reproduce.
In each inner and outer wings fuel tanks, the A320 have multiple sensors that enable the fuel valves and transfer modes control through the FSLCUs, because the systems knows where the fuel is inside the tank. That is reproduced in FSX by FSLabs.
- Carenado PC12 interior preview - Monday, September 1, 2014
- LatinVFR – KSNA John Wayne preview #1 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- X-Plane 10 Global 64bit Best Of - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Thai Creation Bangkok Sawasdee FSX incoming - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Just Planes – SAS A340-300 Bluray - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Synchro-soft soundset for Cessna 195 FSX - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Intrasystem tools - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Liverpool – Manchester route for Train Sim - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- New pics of FlightBeam KSFO HD - Wednesday, August 27, 2014