In order to give an example of the A320-X systems simulation depth, Andrew Wilson of Flight Sim Labs explained what the fuel system is currently being able to reproduce.
In each inner and outer wings fuel tanks, the A320 have multiple sensors that enable the fuel valves and transfer modes control through the FSLCUs, because the systems knows where the fuel is inside the tank. That is reproduced in FSX by FSLabs.
- Taxi2Gate : bundles and Hamad FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- CYQR Regina project for FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft – Tromsø X preview - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Feelthere Sale : 30% OFF at simMarket - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft A318/A319 and Heathrow Beta video - Monday, August 25, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – England & Wales - Monday, August 25, 2014
- Magdeburg–Cochstedt EDBC in development - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- FlightFactor : A350 project for X-Plane - Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Carenado PA34 Seneca V HD Series FSX/P3D - Saturday, August 23, 2014
- JustFlight – DC-8 Jetliner Series 50 to 70 - Saturday, August 23, 2014