According to the press release, the new areas include “…parts of the West Pomerania Province, the Pomerania Province and the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Province including: Białogard, Bobolice, Miastko, Brusy, Złocieniec, Szczecinek, Czarne and Chojnice.
Now there are 83 flyable areas available for FSX / FS2004 covering almost 103750 sq km of the territory of Poland. It’s not a bad idea to see how Poland looks from the air!”
VFRPoland credits, used to obtain their scenery, can be purchased here at simMarket.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014