According to the press release, the new areas include “…parts of the West Pomerania Province, the Pomerania Province and the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Province including: Białogard, Bobolice, Miastko, Brusy, Złocieniec, Szczecinek, Czarne and Chojnice.
Now there are 83 flyable areas available for FSX / FS2004 covering almost 103750 sq km of the territory of Poland. It’s not a bad idea to see how Poland looks from the air!”
VFRPoland credits, used to obtain their scenery, can be purchased here at simMarket.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014