Garry J Smith, on behalf of the Ford Tri-Motor Project, has announced a screenshot competition, open to users of Microsoft Flight Simulator 9/2004, with a top prize of US$100 from project sponsor Edward C. Moore.
The rules are fairly simple, starting with the fact that the screenshot must be of a Ford liveried aircraft and taken at one of the Ford airfields made available by the team… But seeing as the entire project is freeware, that’s not going to cost you a lot to obtain if you haven’t already!
Full details can be found on Garry’s announcement post, here. Good luck!
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014