Garry J Smith, on behalf of the Ford Tri-Motor Project, has announced a screenshot competition, open to users of Microsoft Flight Simulator 9/2004, with a top prize of US$100 from project sponsor Edward C. Moore.
The rules are fairly simple, starting with the fact that the screenshot must be of a Ford liveried aircraft and taken at one of the Ford airfields made available by the team… But seeing as the entire project is freeware, that’s not going to cost you a lot to obtain if you haven’t already!
Full details can be found on Garry’s announcement post, here. Good luck!
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014