This isn’t a new release, rather a slight update as a result of feedback: The “FSX Support for Prepar3D” tool from Flightsim Estonia, which we posted a release article about a short while ago here, has been renamed to better reflect its purpose and function, as “FSX to Prepar3D Migration Tool“.
As the (new) name implies, this tool aids a user of Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D simulator to install FSX add-ons, when the add-on requires that it be installed directly into an installation of Microsoft FSX. For more details and to purchase, please visit this new product page.
- Dino’s “final?” Goshawk update - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Aerosoft’s “Baby buses” join the fleet - Monday, September 22, 2014
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014