This isn’t a new release, rather a slight update as a result of feedback: The “FSX Support for Prepar3D” tool from Flightsim Estonia, which we posted a release article about a short while ago here, has been renamed to better reflect its purpose and function, as “FSX to Prepar3D Migration Tool“.
As the (new) name implies, this tool aids a user of Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D simulator to install FSX add-ons, when the add-on requires that it be installed directly into an installation of Microsoft FSX. For more details and to purchase, please visit this new product page.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014