Users of FS2004 who are feeling left out by the fact that the recently released “EVOLUTION” expansion for the Feelthere/Wilco B737 Pilot in Command was released for FSX only might find this pack of interest.
If you already have the 737PIC package in and working in FS2004, the 737 EVO 2D Panel Upgrade brings most of the upgrades and additions of the Evolution package to your installation. As the name implies, however, it only updates the 2d panels, not the VC.
For a full listing of what is included and to purchase, visit the product page.
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014