FSGenesis today released the initial core files for Time Traveler, a new ecosystem for FSX and P3D. The initial core files involve North America 13000BC, with other continents to follow. Time Traveler is a unique and innovative concept, a whole new way to use the FSX platform.
In conjunction with this initial core release, there is a new community organizing at http://community.fsgenesis.net.
More info and details at http://www.fsgenesis.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014