Produced as a trainer for Warsaw Pact air forces between 1963 and 1974, the single engined tandem seat aircraft has been recreated here by MLADG for X-Plane 10 in two versions – the original trainer version and a ‘Reno’ racing version with uprated thrust… along with far brighter paint schemes!
Both front and rear cockpits are modelled, with interactive 3d features including IFR navigation equipment, based on documentation from the real world aircraft. Full details can be found on the product page, here.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014