Produced as a trainer for Warsaw Pact air forces between 1963 and 1974, the single engined tandem seat aircraft has been recreated here by MLADG for X-Plane 10 in two versions – the original trainer version and a ‘Reno’ racing version with uprated thrust… along with far brighter paint schemes!
Both front and rear cockpits are modelled, with interactive 3d features including IFR navigation equipment, based on documentation from the real world aircraft. Full details can be found on the product page, here.
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014