Chris Palmer of Angle of Attack Productions has revealed today the content and intent of their recently announced “JetSet” product and initiative.
In a Press Release, the AoA founder states that: “In the past year we’ve noticed that there is a gap in training in the flight simulation community. A lot of people have real world GA experience, and many know how to fly aircraft like the PMDG 737. However, they never truly transitioned, and missed a step in between. These are important steps we feel shouldn’t be overlooked.
This weekend we’re rolling out details on our JetSet Training, coming very soon from Angle of Attack.”
To read the full Press Release, please click “Read more“, below.
This weekend we’re rolling out details on our JetSet Training, coming very soon from Angle of Attack.
JetSet is a 100% FREE video course for the flight simulation community. We want to answer the challenges of going from a piston aircraft, to a faster moving, high flying jet. But that isn’t the most exciting part of the training. The best part is that the video training curriculum will be built by the community! With direct feedback from any flight simulator user, we will come up with a set of lessons specifically tailored for the communities needs and wants.
Imagine joining a virtual airline, already having a resource like Aviator90 and JetSet under your belt. Or, say you’ve always aspired to simulating corporate flight in FS but never had the correct knowledge to jump that gap. JetSet is for anyone remotely interested in jet operations, even ‘old dogs’ that have been flying virtual jets for years.
To learn more and signup for the soon to be released JetSet Training, and to take the survey, go to www.flyaoamedia.com/jetset.
Angle of Attack Productions”
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014