Second only to Mexico City in terms of traffic amounts, the real world airport is the gateway for many travellers to and from the country and Aviation Multimedia Studios have recreated much of the area around the airport, as well as MMUN itself, to give FS users a feel for the area. This work includes re-working the shorelines, recrating Cancún city and the hotel quarter as well as including Isla Mujeres island plus its airport.
The airport has been developed to be FSX native, rather than the half-way-house used by many developers, so will work in DX10 preview mode as well. Full details and more screenshots can be found here.
- Dino’s “final?” Goshawk update - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Aerosoft’s “Baby buses” join the fleet - Monday, September 22, 2014
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014