Second only to Mexico City in terms of traffic amounts, the real world airport is the gateway for many travellers to and from the country and Aviation Multimedia Studios have recreated much of the area around the airport, as well as MMUN itself, to give FS users a feel for the area. This work includes re-working the shorelines, recrating Cancún city and the hotel quarter as well as including Isla Mujeres island plus its airport.
The airport has been developed to be FSX native, rather than the half-way-house used by many developers, so will work in DX10 preview mode as well. Full details and more screenshots can be found here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014