With my little knowledge in 3D virtual environments, I totally agree that realistic lights can balance limited complexity 3D models and even textures. In a 3D Studio max rendering, the volumetric lights can change a regular scene to a photorealistic one.
Beetle Print sells ExperienceX Night Lights for FSX and Prepar3d, bringing 3D lights just everywhere : highways, roads, cities, little towns.. and there’s “a friendly interface is easy to configure the product according to your needs.” The first customers review seem to report positive feedback.
- Flightdeck Solutions for 777 - Monday, September 1, 2014
- Carenado PC12 interior preview - Monday, September 1, 2014
- LatinVFR – KSNA John Wayne preview #1 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- X-Plane 10 Global 64bit Best Of - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Thai Creation Bangkok Sawasdee FSX incoming - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Just Planes – SAS A340-300 Bluray - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Synchro-soft soundset for Cessna 195 FSX - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Intrasystem tools - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Liverpool – Manchester route for Train Sim - Wednesday, August 27, 2014