With my little knowledge in 3D virtual environments, I totally agree that realistic lights can balance limited complexity 3D models and even textures. In a 3D Studio max rendering, the volumetric lights can change a regular scene to a photorealistic one.
Beetle Print sells ExperienceX Night Lights for FSX and Prepar3d, bringing 3D lights just everywhere : highways, roads, cities, little towns.. and there’s “a friendly interface is easy to configure the product according to your needs.” The first customers review seem to report positive feedback.
- Eaglesoft DG – Cirrus SR22GTSX for P3Dv2 - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- LatinVFR – Santa Cruz SLVR - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- MilViz – F-4E Phantom II Beta - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Thai Creation – Sawasdee Bangkok - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Aerosoft – Bergen X - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Project 79 – another Arabian airport - Sunday, July 27, 2014
- BdoAviation – Jeddah airport FS2004 - Sunday, July 27, 2014
- Majestic Software – Dash 8 Q400 v1.01 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Navigraph Airac Cycle 1408 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- The Diamond DA40 by Alabeo is here - Thursday, July 24, 2014