Mathijs Kok wanted to share some updated infos about Aerosoft Airbus X Extended. Detailing the remaining items they are working at in Aerosoft forum, he reminds in the same time some of the features he will have : the flight data recorder able to export your flight in Google Earth, and RAAS, a runway advisory system. Release date is now set on this Monday 17 at 3:00 pm.
Ho, and you can already read the step by step flight tutorial that you should help you get in touch with all systems aboard.
- A_A Sceneries KLIA Kuala Lumpur news - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Black Box Simulation – A340 preview update - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- FSPS – FSX Fiber Accelerator Update 1.3 - Friday, September 12, 2014
- IRIS Pro Training – Pilatus PC-21 75th Anniversary Edition - Friday, September 12, 2014
- Just Planes – Air Tindi “Ski Pilots” Bluray - Friday, September 12, 2014
- SkyHighSim – Belgrade X-Plane revealed - Thursday, September 11, 2014
- Drzewiecki UUEE patch in preparation - Thursday, September 11, 2014
- Wing Creation Inc 20% OFF for 2 weeks - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Navigraph New HD Video Tutorials available! - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- QualityWings 787 and updates - Wednesday, September 10, 2014