Of course, it’s a standalone, so you can just purchase it to cover the area between Montpellier and Perpignan until the Spanish border.
By Ian Pearson, simFlight.com : “The Languedoc-Roussillon region of Southern France is home to a variety of scenery, ranging from the beaches of the Mediterranean coast inland to mountainous ridges and river estuaries.
This terrain is now accurately reproduced in Microsoft Flight Simulator X by FranceVFR using, as usual, IGN aerial photos covering the single summer season.
Accompanied by a 4.75m mesh, the scenery brings the area to realistic life for pilots who enjoy flying over photorealistic landscapes, while again as usual, the water features have been ‘cut out’ and overlaid with landable water surfaces for those who enjoy using seaplanes or water vessels in the sim.”
- Lionheart – LJ24B FSX/P3D/P3DV2 - Tuesday, September 2, 2014
- LHSimulations – Krk Island – Rijeka Airport - Tuesday, September 2, 2014
- Blueprint – KEWR Newark Liberty Intl FS9 - Tuesday, September 2, 2014
- Flightdeck Solutions for 777 - Monday, September 1, 2014
- Carenado PC12 interior preview - Monday, September 1, 2014
- LatinVFR – KSNA John Wayne preview #1 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- X-Plane 10 Global 64bit Best Of - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Thai Creation Bangkok Sawasdee FSX incoming - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Just Planes – SAS A340-300 Bluray - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014