Of course, it’s a standalone, so you can just purchase it to cover the area between Montpellier and Perpignan until the Spanish border.
By Ian Pearson, simFlight.com : “The Languedoc-Roussillon region of Southern France is home to a variety of scenery, ranging from the beaches of the Mediterranean coast inland to mountainous ridges and river estuaries.
This terrain is now accurately reproduced in Microsoft Flight Simulator X by FranceVFR using, as usual, IGN aerial photos covering the single summer season.
Accompanied by a 4.75m mesh, the scenery brings the area to realistic life for pilots who enjoy flying over photorealistic landscapes, while again as usual, the water features have been ‘cut out’ and overlaid with landable water surfaces for those who enjoy using seaplanes or water vessels in the sim.”
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Synchro-soft soundset for Cessna 195 FSX - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Intrasystem tools - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Liverpool – Manchester route for Train Sim - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- New pics of FlightBeam KSFO HD - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Taxi2Gate : bundles and Hamad FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- CYQR Regina project for FS9 - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft – Tromsø X preview - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Feelthere Sale : 30% OFF at simMarket - Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- Aerosoft A318/A319 and Heathrow Beta video - Monday, August 25, 2014