Of course, it’s a standalone, so you can just purchase it to cover the area between Montpellier and Perpignan until the Spanish border.
By Ian Pearson, simFlight.com : “The Languedoc-Roussillon region of Southern France is home to a variety of scenery, ranging from the beaches of the Mediterranean coast inland to mountainous ridges and river estuaries.
This terrain is now accurately reproduced in Microsoft Flight Simulator X by FranceVFR using, as usual, IGN aerial photos covering the single summer season.
Accompanied by a 4.75m mesh, the scenery brings the area to realistic life for pilots who enjoy flying over photorealistic landscapes, while again as usual, the water features have been ‘cut out’ and overlaid with landable water surfaces for those who enjoy using seaplanes or water vessels in the sim.”
- Majestic Software – Dash 8 Q400 v1.01 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Navigraph Airac Cycle 1408 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- The Diamond DA40 by Alabeo is here - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- REX4 Texture Direct HD : download or box ? - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Just Flight – DC-8 Jetliner announced - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Jennasoft – Lyon Saint Ex. FS9 - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Skysoft – Lijiang Sanyi preview - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment X Italy - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-Res City New Orleans - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Concorde Performance System 2 preview - Tuesday, July 22, 2014