Of course, it’s a standalone, so you can just purchase it to cover the area between Montpellier and Perpignan until the Spanish border.
By Ian Pearson, simFlight.com : “The Languedoc-Roussillon region of Southern France is home to a variety of scenery, ranging from the beaches of the Mediterranean coast inland to mountainous ridges and river estuaries.
This terrain is now accurately reproduced in Microsoft Flight Simulator X by FranceVFR using, as usual, IGN aerial photos covering the single summer season.
Accompanied by a 4.75m mesh, the scenery brings the area to realistic life for pilots who enjoy flying over photorealistic landscapes, while again as usual, the water features have been ‘cut out’ and overlaid with landable water surfaces for those who enjoy using seaplanes or water vessels in the sim.”
- Aerobridge Studios – VHHH Hong Kong new screens - Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- Synchro-Soft – Cessna 177 Cardinal soundset - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Drzewiecki Design – UBBB Baku X preview - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Taxi2Gate – TKPK St Kitts in stock - Saturday, September 20, 2014
- DreamFlight / Jetstream Designs present Perpignan Rivesaltes - Saturday, September 20, 2014
- simMarket Newsletter - Saturday, September 20, 2014
- TSS – L-1011 TriStar soundset FSX/FS9 - Saturday, September 20, 2014
- Train Sim 2015 (German version) at simMarket - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment Sweden FSX/P3D - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- WDS – KMBS Airport development progress - Thursday, September 18, 2014