JustTrains have expanded the number of boxed products they sell through simMarket, with the addition of four new sets for Train Simulator 2012. According to information from RailSimulator.com, the developer of the simulator, TS2012 add-ons “…will continue to work as normal within Train Simulator 2013 and will not be affected.” TS1013 is, of course, now due for release in only two days time on the 20th September.
The packages now available comprise three British routes and one “Advanced” passenger DEMU. The DEMU (Diesel Electric Multiple Unit, for those not familiar with BR acronyms!) is the Bombardier Class 220/221 Voyager package, while the routes comprise Scottish East Coast Mainline (shown in the video above), Bristol and Avonmouth and Bishop Auckland to Darlington. Click on each product’s name for full details and to purchase.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014