JustTrains have expanded the number of boxed products they sell through simMarket, with the addition of four new sets for Train Simulator 2012. According to information from RailSimulator.com, the developer of the simulator, TS2012 add-ons “…will continue to work as normal within Train Simulator 2013 and will not be affected.” TS1013 is, of course, now due for release in only two days time on the 20th September.
The packages now available comprise three British routes and one “Advanced” passenger DEMU. The DEMU (Diesel Electric Multiple Unit, for those not familiar with BR acronyms!) is the Bombardier Class 220/221 Voyager package, while the routes comprise Scottish East Coast Mainline (shown in the video above), Bristol and Avonmouth and Bishop Auckland to Darlington. Click on each product’s name for full details and to purchase.
- Dino’s “final?” Goshawk update - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Aerosoft’s “Baby buses” join the fleet - Monday, September 22, 2014
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014