Released a few days ago, Train Simulator 2013 has not had an easy way to figure out the locomotives you get in the base package. Railsimulator team posted a rolling stock album at Facebook so new users will have a better overview of the content.
Other customers using Train Simulator 2012 can upgrade for free. Take care of your actual expansions and third party addons installed though, backup them first !
For more expansions, browse Railworks section at simMarket.
- REX4 Texture Direct HD : download or box ? - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Just Flight – DC-8 Jetliner announced - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Jennasoft – Lyon Saint Ex. FS9 - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Skysoft – Lijiang Sanyi preview - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment X Italy - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-Res City New Orleans - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Concorde Performance System 2 preview - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Train Simulator 2015 announced - Monday, July 21, 2014
- Taxi2Gate – Doha 1st preview - Sunday, July 20, 2014
- Just Planes – Miami Intl 2013-2014 - Sunday, July 20, 2014