Released a few days ago, Train Simulator 2013 has not had an easy way to figure out the locomotives you get in the base package. Railsimulator team posted a rolling stock album at Facebook so new users will have a better overview of the content.
Other customers using Train Simulator 2012 can upgrade for free. Take care of your actual expansions and third party addons installed though, backup them first !
For more expansions, browse Railworks section at simMarket.
- Flightdeck Solutions for 777 - Monday, September 1, 2014
- Carenado PC12 interior preview - Monday, September 1, 2014
- LatinVFR – KSNA John Wayne preview #1 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- X-Plane 10 Global 64bit Best Of - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Thai Creation Bangkok Sawasdee FSX incoming - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Just Planes – SAS A340-300 Bluray - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Synchro-soft soundset for Cessna 195 FSX - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Intrasystem tools - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Liverpool – Manchester route for Train Sim - Wednesday, August 27, 2014