The Saudi capital of Riyadh is served by Armi Project‘s latest release, covering King Khalid International Airport (ICAO: OERK, IATA: RUH), for Microsoft Flight Simulators 2004/9 and X in individual versions.
The scenery includes custom modelling and ground polygons across the airport, including four passenger terminals, the VIP terminal, tank farm, military area and more. Those interested in visiting that gateway to the Middle East can find out more by clicking here for the FS9 version or here for the FSX version.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014