The Saudi capital of Riyadh is served by Armi Project‘s latest release, covering King Khalid International Airport (ICAO: OERK, IATA: RUH), for Microsoft Flight Simulators 2004/9 and X in individual versions.
The scenery includes custom modelling and ground polygons across the airport, including four passenger terminals, the VIP terminal, tank farm, military area and more. Those interested in visiting that gateway to the Middle East can find out more by clicking here for the FS9 version or here for the FSX version.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014