Constructed from water-cut and paint finished metal at 1:1 scale, the pedals are configurable as a Windows “HID” (Human Interface Device), allowing compatibility with any sim that supports standard joystick devices. They are also advertised as being fitted with an “Innovative USB Axes card specific for pedals with greater quality axes.” You might want to keep an eye on the weight, though, as they clock in at approximately 30kg!
More information can be found here.
- Aerosoft’s “Baby buses” join the fleet - Monday, September 22, 2014
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014