The venerable DC-3 is still one of the most popular aircraft in the world, as well as one of the oldest still in regular scheduled airline service. It is, therefore, unsurprising that it is also very popular in flight simulation circles as well.
Taking their recordings from the the Danish “Vennernes” DC-3, Turbine Sound Studios‘ latest sound pack is dedicated to Erik Nielsen and covers the Pratt & Whitnet R-1830 powered variants of the DC-3/C-47/R4D series for both FS9 and FSX. Click on your preferred sim version for full information.
- Dino’s “final?” Goshawk update - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Aerosoft’s “Baby buses” join the fleet - Monday, September 22, 2014
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014