The venerable DC-3 is still one of the most popular aircraft in the world, as well as one of the oldest still in regular scheduled airline service. It is, therefore, unsurprising that it is also very popular in flight simulation circles as well.
Taking their recordings from the the Danish “Vennernes” DC-3, Turbine Sound Studios‘ latest sound pack is dedicated to Erik Nielsen and covers the Pratt & Whitnet R-1830 powered variants of the DC-3/C-47/R4D series for both FS9 and FSX. Click on your preferred sim version for full information.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014