The other piece of news that slipped through the net earlier this week is that the developers of the NL2000 project have announced the release of an installer for Lockheed-Martin’s Prepar3D simulator.
Installer version 4.0.38 for the scenery now supports FSX, ESP and P3D, while also fixing issues that some users had where the installer would take a long period of time to initialise. More details on NL2000 and the download files for the scenery can be found at their website.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014