The other piece of news that slipped through the net earlier this week is that the developers of the NL2000 project have announced the release of an installer for Lockheed-Martin’s Prepar3D simulator.
Installer version 4.0.38 for the scenery now supports FSX, ESP and P3D, while also fixing issues that some users had where the installer would take a long period of time to initialise. More details on NL2000 and the download files for the scenery can be found at their website.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014