As widely discussed both here and elsewhere recently, A2A’s Civilian Mustang package brings you the best of both worlds – cruise speeds faster than many airliners, while overtaking them at the same flight levels, plus a full modern avionics and radio suite for IFR navigation and flight management. There’s even a Century autopilot fitted, to allow you to rest your arms on that long cross-country flight to visit a client, friend or just for the heck of it and a hundred… maybe thousand… dollar hamburger!
Owners of the period Mustang package will be pleased to know that they are entitled to a lower price for the new package, while the P-51D Accu-Sim product is common to both WW2 and modern variants, so you only need that once if you have both aircraft. Full details can be found here.
To co-incide with the new release and bring previous models up to date with changes made, Accu-Sim Core Update 1.5 has also been released. This covers updates to the Spitfire, P-40 and P-51D packages and can be found via this post at the A2A forums, which also details the changes made by the update.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014